top of page
Very great sentence asdf asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf
We built an add-on for pipettes that documents everything that is done with the pipette.
This makes it possible to do the following things, completely automatically:
- Per action pipetting quality confirmation
- Pipette user identification
- Live SOP/Protocol execution tracking
The rest of the life science R&D lab could use the same treatment we gave pipettes.
This would enable:
- Automatic documentation of most lab protocols.
- Automated report generation for quality control and regulation divisions.
- live error handling of lab mistakes (no waiting until results roll in).
Would your organisation benefit from automated documentation in life science R&D labs?
bottom of page